Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTIONS? WE'VE GOT ANSWERS!
We hope we can answer all your questions here. If not, please contact us.
What does my dog need on vacation?
Serenity Dog Retreat is happy to supply everything your dog needs for their stay, but while you are packing your bags for your trip, you start to wonder what you should pack for your dog’s vacation.
The key thing to remember is that your dog is coming to a retreat, and they are going to be seeing new people and making friends. We keep them pretty busy with activities and love... All we need is a dog, and we will have a good time! Even though our retreat is a home away from home for our guest, it is still a different environment which can cause some different behavior.
You might want to bring these items
• A toy or two that you are comfortable with them having while unsupervised
• Your dog's preferred food to keep them on the same diet they eat at home, NO OPEN BAGS OF DOG FOOD. Dog food needs to be provided in individual bags or in an air tight container.
• We sell special treats in our boutique dogs love, but feel free to bring our own
• Any medication that your pet will need with instructions
• We do have lots of treats and toys for sale in our boutique!
Keep these items at home
• Food bowls
• Toys or Treats that might be swallowed whole
• Expensive or Irreplaceable Items
All of our suites are furnished with a toddler bed. You should feel free to bring their food from home. Keeping dogs on the same diet can prevent stomach issues and provide a sense of routine. We have refrigerators for raw diets and canned food.
We encourage guests to keep expensive or sentimental beds, blankets, and toys at home.