FUN DAYS & PEACEFUL NIGHTS
FUN DAYS & PEACEFUL NIGHTS
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE OF PROVIDING A
RELAXING GETAWAY FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND
We do not offer different levels of accommodations or add-on services for activities and individual attention at Serenity Dog Retreat. Every dog in our home will receive first-class care.
Your pet will be a part of our family while they are with us, and will absolutely love the time they spend here.
Serenity Inn is an attached extension of Beth’s historic estate. The Inn features twelve walk-in luxury suites, 7’ rooms with tempered glass doors and open ceilings that let in the overhead chandelier lighting.
When our guests are not outside enjoying the fresh air and warm sunshine, they will relax in our beautiful home's sunroom, kitchen or lounge area. The climate-controlled Inn with a state-of-the-art air purifying system and soothing music is used for sleeping and feeding. Each suite is lavishly furnished with a cozy bed, plush bedding, a soft rug, and a flat-screen TV to unwind from an active day with a movie (featuring gorgeous four-legged stars) and a treat. Four of our twelve suites have private outside patio access.
Fun Filled Days
Each overnight guest will also get to enjoy fun-filled days, individual attention, hugs, and kisses, and a peanut butter KONG at no extra cost. We also offer adorable, home-baked treats, chews, and toys for sale in our retail boutique.
Health & Safety
We treat your pet as if they are our own. Each day we will check for cleanliness, overall health, and their emotional well-being. The owner is a certified Pet CPR First Responder and in the rare instance we find something of concern, our client will be notified immediately. We also partner with a local veterinary clinic 4 miles from Serenity Dog Retreat.
Overnight Lodging 24 hours: $70 (first dog)
Includes daycare, no add-on costs for individual attention, special feedings or medicine.
Additional family dog sharing the same suite $50 each
Hours are 8-6 M-F and 8-5 Saturday and Sunday
$60 to Atlanta (10 am -2 pm only), $30 to Airport (limited times)
Benefits of Serenity Lodging
- Low volume of dogs for individualized attention, quiet environment and a like-home stay. Only 12 luxury rooms available, each with a rug, toddler bed and flatscreen TV. All dogs must pass the required four-hour (minimum) evaluation prior to a stay to ensure the right fit due to the open environment.
- Full access to our Country Club Daycare Services, including our resort-style pool, three outdoor play areas, and customized daily activity plans that suit your dog’s personality and energy level.
- Owner, Beth lives on the gated property and has a monitored security system.
- Soothing music, aromatherapy, and soft lighting
- LOTS of love. Your dog will receive one-on-one attention from our owner and loving attendants.
- Daily photo updates
- Bedtime routines that resemble home: frozen peanut butter Kong, a movie and a late night potty outing.
- Climate controlled suites
- State-of-the-art air quality system
- Green cleaning: no toxins or harsh chemicals. We only use all-natural cleaning products that are safe, effective and approved for veterinary use.
- Food from home is encouraged to maintain diet and digestion stability, please bring your dog’s regular food in an airtight container.
- Comforts of home: you may bring toys, beds or blankets, but please do not bring anything uniquely valuable.
- Special diets and medication administration will be carefully accommodated at no extra cost.
We are a private, in-home boarding facility with an intimate, serene spirit.
We want your dog’s stay with us to be fun and interactive, but also individualized and personal. We hand-select and accommodate a small volume of socialized dogs so that each VIP (Very Important Pooch) will receive the attention they deserve in a home environment. All dogs must be non-aggressive and not overly food or toy protective. Please remember your pet will be spending time with other pets and the safety and health of all animals is our highest priority.
We require: DHLPP, RABIES & BORDETELLA
Veterinarian records can be uploaded through our customer portal. Vaccination must be administered by a licensed veterinarian and all vaccinations must be current 24 hours before the pet arrives. All pets must be in good health and free of contagious ailments. Dogs are required to have flea, tick and heartworm protection. Owners will certify that their dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. Upon admission, all dogs must be free from any condition that could potentially jeopardize other guests. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.
The Serenity Dog Retreat application is an online document. Please complete the questionnaire for each dog and include your contact information. We will review and schedule the evaluation, if you don't hear from us please call or email, it means we do not have your contact information. Thank you, we look forward to meeting you!